Tuesday, November 6, 2007

You did it!

This is for the color challenge on Splitcoaststampers today. It is color challenge number 139. The colors are Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Ruby Red. Great colors together. It immediately made me think of Christmas but I needed a You did it type card so I chose to go this route instead. I really like the colors together, not sure about the card layout but it will certainly do. It is for my seven year old son who has been having a bit of a hard time in school. He is working so hard it just doesn't always come easy to him. I hope this lets him know how proud I am of him. Supplies used besides the colors mentioned. Basic Black and Whisper White card stock. All Year Cheer II, Wanted, Teacher Time and Headline Alphabet stamp sets. Circle punches and a black gel pen.

1 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Very cute, great idea for a "celebrate" card!!! Love the colors.