Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wintergreen Birthday.




For today's sketch challenge on SCS. All of the designer papers are from the Wintergreen collection. Supplies used: Big on Christmas, It's Your Birthday and Holiday Tag Team stamp sets, Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke and Vanilla White card stock. Always Artichoke ink and Sage Shadow marker. Always Artichoke ribbon and brads. Got to get my but out of this house to get some stuff done. Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by today. I will be posting my TechnoTakeout after my club meeting tonight.

3 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

Mary Jo...I love this card!! I love the colors and the layout!! Might just have to CASE this one. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com

Lori said...

This is so cute! I love the combination of patterned papers and the gift box to replace the "A".

Tracy said...

Great card layout!!!