Saturday, November 24, 2007

The winner is.......................................................

Thanks so much for the ideas. I have chosen to get the Scorpal or Score It and the Bind it All! I of course will also be adding stuff from the preview mini too. Hope everyone has a great holiday season. Here is the winner..........................................



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

80 

Timestamp: 2007-11-24 14:20:19 UTC




I counted twice and the winner is....
StampingJoan said...

I would bet that you have most tools! But one thing on my wish list is this great holder for all your hanging embellishments called Clip-It-Up!

http://www.clipitup.com/

Joan

November 21, 2007 11:54 AM


Joan, e-mail me with your order and your address. You just won $20 to use as you please. Congratulations.

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn! Are you really certain. I would like to ask for a recount... only kidding.

Yes, I had a very nice, quiet, restful day. Thanks for asking. See ya soon. TTFN, Laura

Little One said...

Congrats! Have fun spending the gift certificate. Thanks again for the wonderful Techno Treats, too~
Janeen