Sunday, November 11, 2007

Make a wish!




This is one of my cards for my All Occasions Class tomorrow. I figure it is pretty gender friendly. The base of the card is Really Rust. The bottom is designer series paper from the Outlaw collection and on top is a piece of Sage Shadow that has the retired jumbo Dry Brush wheeled across in Really Rust. I punched the corners on top with the ticker corner punch and then dry embossed faux brads with the Crop-A-Dile. Next is a strip of Chocolate Chip covering the seam of the two papers. I stamped the star from Wanted in Vanilla on it. The big medallion is also from the Wanted set. I stamped it in Chocolate Chip on Vanilla and punch it out with the scallop punch from Stampin Up. I added it to a circle of Really Rust and then a larger scallop of Chocolate Chip. There is a brass brad in the center and the whole thing is popped up on dimensionsals. The saying is from So Many Sayings and is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Sage Shadow card stock and then punched out with the word window punch. I added it on top of a piece of Really Rust that was stamped with one of the stamps that came in the Designer Label punch box. I think that is it? I hope so anyway, if you have any questions feel free to post them here. Thanks for stopping by and be on the look out for another Techno Takeout (blog candy) coming soon. I am way overdue!

1 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

I love it, great card for the guys. I need to make some manly man cards. Love your blog, you do fabulous work!