Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hope your bithday is like totally "cool".

I just love how this card came out. It is hard to believe that I have had this saying from the retired Totally Cool set for a couple of years and it never crossed my mind to use it with a snowman image before. DUH! This was for a friend of mine who loves snowmen. The snowman is also from a retired set -- Snow Much Fun. The background on the bashful blue is the new Snow Burst set from the Holiday Mini. It is stamped in two generations of Bashful Blue, white and vanilla inks. The designer series paper on the side and on the snowman's hat is from the Cutie Pie pack. Both the small strip and the large scallop are Rose Red. I highlighted the word cool with Certainly Celery and the snowman with Going Grey. Finally I used my paper piercer to make holes around the large scallop.

4 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Great use of the DSP for his hat and scarf - cute layout too!

rozie640 said...

That is a great saying for the snowman, I can't believe I hadn't seen it before. Cute card!

gretchenhs said...

Love the sowman hat! Great combo, beautiful work!

Nancy B said...

Love your card!! It's totally wonderful. The snowman image is great.

PS: I love your Music selection.