Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Merry and Bright



One more for today's color challenge. I had to do a Christmas card with these colors. I have been wanting to use this deer as Rudolf since I seen it. The colors are Wild Wasabi, Sky Blue and Ruby Red. How fun. I used chocolate chip ribbon to bring in the brown from the deer. The saying is stamped in Chocolate Chip with one word re-stamped and cut out on YoYo Yellow. Supplies used: Star Studded Season, Moose You and retired holly wheel. Scallop square punch, scallop circle punch, circle punch, markers, hodgepodge hardware and chocolate chip ribbon.

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great card, Mary Jo! I can't wait until I have time to play again.
Hugs and smiles

rozie640 said...

OMG that is just adorable!!!! Love it.