Tuesday, November 6, 2007

They say it's your birthday!


I am not sure why but I love this card. It was really simple, actually only took about 5 minutes total! Maybe that is what I love about it. We made this at our club last night too. The base of the card is Chocolate Chip. The focal image is the horse from the Wanted stamp set along with the swirl from the Bronc Buster set. The swirl was stamped off once and both are done in Chocolate Chip ink. The layer underneath is Sage Shadow. The faux stitching is done with the really rust marker. The bottom layer is a piece of designer series paper from the Outlaw pack layered on Really Rust card stock. Again I faux stitched with the really rust marker, paper piercer and mat pack. The saying is from It's Your Birthday. There are also brads and ribbon added for a little extra.

5 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Mary Jo!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo...another FAB card. My daughter is into "barrel racing" and owns a horse and this will be perfect for her birthday!! TFS. I love your shares!! Barb S.

Pat Huntoon said...

I love the card, too -- it is pleasing to look at and well done!

rozie640 said...

Love this card, great colors and composition.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Definitely a CASE-able card. Thanks for sharing.
Cindy