Friday, November 16, 2007

Blogger's Challenge


Whew! I almost forgot about this challenge. Someone posted early last night and that reminded me so I rushed home to do it and believe it or not I am quite happy with the results! Hope you like it too. The challenge was to use Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Brocade Blue and Old Olive on your card. I was not sure what I was going to do with the Brocade Blue -- it seemed like a mis-fit. But it actually works. Stamp Sets used: Autumn Harvest and Wishes Awash (retired). Other items other than the colors mentioned. Square Punch, Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Markers, Blender Pen, Brocade Blue Brads and Creepy Crawly Designer Series Paper.

21 nice people left a comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a beautiful card with a wonderfully loving sentiment. Great card and great job with the challenge.

Basement Stamper said...

I love this card, I love the punches at the bottom!

Lisa Somerville said...

Love everything about your challenge card! Great layout, love the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Mary Jo. I love the blue accent! It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I find myself following the email link to your blog all the time... I'm subscribing today! I think you did an awesome job with the challenge.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ooooh, love this one!! Great job!

rozie640 said...

Great card, love the blue accent, a great layout!!!! Grat job.

Ladystamper said...

I love it! great job!!

Anonymous said...

great card! MJ

TTFN, Laura

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh how pretty this came out! Love your sketch as well

Ida said...

Great job with the challenge. I love how the leaves are framed in the little squares.

Karen said...

great job - great sentiment as well!!

Anita Van Hal said...

Great job! I love how you made the Brocade Blue work with the layout--I was skeptical about that as well!

Anita Van Hal
www.anitastamps.com

amycara said...

Love your coloring! Great card!

Connie Babbert said...

Love the layout and colors on your card. Great job!

Claudia Perry said...

Great card - I especially love the blue brads on it.
Claudia

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is just so "eye" appealing..love it!

Lori said...

Great job. Love the layout.

Barbara said...

Love your card, MaryJo! The saying is just great. EVERYTHING about this card is just wonderful.

Faye said...

Wonderful card, but then again all your work is wonderful!
Faye

Lisa Bohler said...

I love the framing look of your layout! Super card!!!!