Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's about time. Delayed Halloween



I have been trying to post for days! I changed computers and I am having a "few issues" with the new Vista! This was the stuff that my son took to school on Halloween. The jars were for a few of his teachers and the gum treat holders were for his classmates. I also mad a little bucket of candy for his main teacher but I guess I did not get a picture of that. So be it, Halloween is over anyway, I just figured I would share since I wanted to on Halloween and couldn't . All of the samples use the Batty for You stamp set and the Creepy Crawly designer series paper. Other items used were: Scallop punch, circle punch, word window punch for slot to hold gum, black and orange grosgrain ribbon, black gingham ribbon, markers, dimensionals and Velcro to hold treat holders closed. If you have more questions please feel free to reply to this post and I will answer you right away. I have other posts to get up tonight so I am keeping this one short.

0 nice people left a comment: