Friday, September 25, 2009

Blogger's Challenge--Use Designer Papers



This week's challenge is to showcase the use of Designer Papers. A wonderfully nice lady gave me a whole bunch of these cardboard holders. They are designed to hold 4 x 9 brochures. I have so many ideas to use these with. Plus I will be decorating some up to use for brochures for our CROP walk and our church and School! I am running really late for an appointment so I do not have many details. I used Bella Blue paper and thought this would make a great teacher gift, I will attach a matching pen on the side. This was my first attempt and it is not as great as they can and WILL be, lol!

Thanks for stopping sorry for the quick post.
Mary Jo

16 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...that is fantastic! :o)

Tami Black said...

Stunning! Where did she get the boxes? I'd love to case this project! I think anyone who received this would absolutely drool!

Ida said...

Lovely project. This would make a great gift for anyone I think.

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous project!!!

Kerry D-C said...

These will make WONDERFUL gifts!!!! you did a fantastic job altering them!

Nikki Bond said...

This is gorgeous! I love that ribbon! {SMILES}

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Great project--they'll make perfect gifts.

Basement Stamper said...

I think it turned out fantastic! You did a great job of putting it together and it will make a fabulous gift!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is fabulous Mary Jo! What a great idea! I'll speak for all teachers and say that this is a fantastic gift! :D

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is such a great idea, love how you have finished it.

:) Marcia P

lisa808 said...

How much better can you make it?!?!? This is lovely.

Connie Babbert said...

Again...this is such a great project! Lucky you!

Lori said...

This is so pretty--it will make a great gift!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great altered item, makes for a wonderful gift!

Lisa Bohler said...

Excellent use of the DSP and a wonderful gift giving idea! Great project!

Connie Fossenier said...

mary jo you did a beautiful and seemless job on this project, not easy to do as I tried a similar one..I adore the accent with the ribbon.
connie paxman