Wednesday, September 16, 2009

She wouldn't do it!

My stylist said she did not want to do the really short cut because I would not want to take care of it--you see I am a lazy stamper and a lazy hair person. She knows that most days I just don't have time or interest in doing more than a few minutes after shower with my hair. We compromised on both color and cut. Little darker, little shorter. What do you think? It may not seem like it but she took a LOT off. Maybe five inches in back.



Here is Before--but it was really much longer than this it is a older picture and my hair has not been cut in about 8 months.

Yep, that\




So do you think I wimped out--too much like before?

12 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new look! Doesn't a new do feel wonderful???
BTW, love how you used your kid's stamp to make the hot air balloon basket!!! VERY CLEVER!

Basement Stamper said...

I think it looks great any which way although I would have LOVED to see the shorter do on you and I think that you would have been able to manage it, it's a lot easier after the first week :-)

Great new color!

Anonymous said...

I like it!! I chose style #1 and this looks closest to that one. Your look great no matter what your hairstyle :o)

rozie640 said...

Love the cut, you can still dress it up, or throw it back!!! I'm the wash and wear type so the easier the better. Looks good!

Suzi Mac said...

I'm so glad you decided to not go for the short style, and not to go too dark, she has done a wonderful job, it suits you and looks really healthy. Well done for taking the plunge.
Hugs Suzi xx

Leonie Schroder said...

Mary Jo I think it looks great! I like the shorter style and the colour suites you!

slbt17 said...

nope - I don't think you wimped out - I think you have a smart stylist! I cut my hair short once .... and it takes a lot of maintenance from a hair cutter - I think what you did is perfect wash and shake - and you are set! Perfect - more time to play!
Enjoy!
Sandra

Susan N. said...

Your new dew is very cute. I like the bangs and the new color. I have been wanting to go with bangs and after seeing yours it makes me want to even more.

lisa808 said...

Nice do--looks good on you.

Susan Timmerman said...

I LOVE it Mary Jo! I liked the shorter one but this looks really nice. I'm like you....I refuse to take time fussing with my hair! So, my hair stylist won't cut mine in a way that means I have to take time with my hair! Good thing you took her advice or you'd regret it! Again...it looks really nice Mary Jo!

Kristen said...

I think it looks great. I think your stylist was right, to short is to much work. I often think that I wouldlike to cut my hair short, but I know I am lazy as well. ithink it looks fab. Love the color.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

She was right. I think it's great.