Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stepping it up again.

I know you will find this hard to believe but I found another card that I made in the past that I don't like, lol--like that would be hard. But I don't believe I ever posted this on on my blog because I knew it was lacking something. So why not use it for the Step It Up challenge on LNS?! Here is the original card==I think it is just too dark and plain, but ok.

And here is the stepped up version. I like this one much better. What do you think?

Stamps: Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel, Only Ovals, Trendy Trees
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Other: circle punches, ribbon, gel pen, embossing folder, curly label punch, wide oval punch, top note die

This is such a fun challenge, come on and play along.

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: