Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Three Clover's Thursday Challenge Week 32

Welcome to this week's Three Clover's Thursday Challenge.

This week Kerry challenged us to make a card with numbers on it. I have had this paper with all the number for quite some time and finally found a use for it! I thought it would be fun to make a card for someone who don't want to admit their age. You know the ones who say they are 29 for years and years, lol. (like me) I think it is kind of cute, if I do say so myself.



Stamps, Teeny Tiny Wishers, On You birthday -- whatever stamp is non Stampin Up!
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, non Stampin Up! DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Circle scissors plus, black marker, word window punch
Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has done for this challenge, they always have rocking samples!

Thanks for stopping by AGAIN today, lol
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

I absolutely LOVE this! How cute it is! :o)

Sue from Oregon said...

I agree..pretty darn cute!

Ida said...

Super Fun...Love that you cut some of the numbers out from the DP and used them to add texture and visual interest. Great idea.

Lisa Somerville said...

How fun - love the cut out/poppped up numbers.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL!!! When my grandchildren ask how old I am, I tell them 17! Love your card Mary Jo!!

Kerry D-C said...

MJ, this is so FUN!!! I love all your jumbled numbers!!! Fantastic!

Kristen said...

MJ you did a fabulous job with this challenge. Your card is wonderful.