Monday, September 7, 2009

I finally got to stamp--but only one card.

I only had a bit of time but I was able to create a card for my sketch challenge. I also used the Big Shot to emboss the one side. That is a lame attempt at adding this to the Latenightstampers weekly challenge to use the Big Shot. I will have to do a much better job tomorrow!




Stamps: Animal Crackers
Paper: More Mustard, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Tall Tails DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, ribbon, embossing plate, big shot, star punch, brad, corduroy button.

All supplies current Stampin Up!

Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

That is super cute and your embossing on the side is the piece de resistance! (did I spell that right?) :o)

rozie640 said...

Ah, this card is soooooo sweet. I'm loving my big shot, buying more stuff with every order!

Tammy Q Howell said...

This is so sweet. I wish I had that set so I could case it. I might have to find some set to use.

Sherrill Graff owner said...

You always have great ideas, thanks for sharing.
Win a FREE BIG SHOT http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Leonie Schroder said...

what a neat card - love that giraffe!

Mary C said...

I love the lookj of that cute giraffe! It is such a wonderful baby card. I love the colors that you used on it.