Sunday, September 27, 2009

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #89

Well, this weekend went by fast! I spent some time camping with my son and the scouts! It was wet, cold, muddy but so fun! But we are back to reality and of course my reality on Sunday night is to post the new sketch challenge for the week. I hope you will play along, the code TSSC89 when uploading on line and of course be sure to leave your DIRECT link on Mister Linky below. Here is the sketch....




And of course my card...




This is a 6 by 6 card so that there is plenty of room on the inside for all the well wishes from all the co-workers. I used the re-inker spread technique. I am sometimes in love with this and some times so so--it does not always work out the way I want. But it is really pretty.

Stamp: Fifth Avenue Floral, Baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Shimmery White, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, White craft
Other: word window punch, five petal flower punch, photo corners punch, circle scissors plus, large scallop circle Sizzix, re-inkers, clear embossing powder, aquapainter, water spritzer.

Don't forget to add your samples with Animal Stories stamp set to my new Wednesday Challenge--they can be any samples you have made or you can make a new one--hey, how about combining this sketch with that set samplers challenge! LOL! It would work.

Thanks for stopping by today, and for all the fabulous comments you guys always leave.





Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Looks absolutely fantastic, love the re-inker spread on those flowers!

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Mary Jo, my mojo and I are back. I missed your sketches and am thrilled to be playing again!

Love your card...it's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the re-inker technique.

sandi maciver said...

Love your sketch and love your card, I'm off to give it a go