Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Girl you are one COOL cat!


I am so excited about the fact that I just found another new sketch challenge. And it is for Hambo stamps. They are so cute, I would love to win some since I don't have ANY yet--boo hoo. But I do have this adorable free digital image from Hambo that I can use for the challenge! I am doing the happy dance, isn't it just adorable?!?

I combined the sketch with today's Color Challenge on SCS. CC234--Crushed Bermuda Mango

Stamps: Cool Cat Hambo Stamps Free Digital Image
Paper: Brumuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Mellon Mango, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: none
Accessories: computer, scallop edge punch, cuttlebug folders, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, rhinestones, copics

Happy today!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

This card is super cute Mary Jo!!!

I am on a computer that I do not have your email address, just wanted to say I was wrong on my email. Sorry for that!!!!

Take care!!

Judy Rozema said...

Cute as can be!

Monica Hunter said...

I love this Mary Jo! The bright colors are so perfect for this image. Thanks for playing along in the very first "Hogs & Sketches" challenge! :)