Sunday, September 13, 2009

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #87

Welcome to another week of the
Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge
This is week number 87 and it is a fabulous sketch (IMO)

Hope you will chose to play along. If you want to be part of the re-cap at the end of the week your link must be added to Mister Linky below before 8pm EST on Sunday.
You may however play anytime you would like. I would still love to see what you create even if it is weeks or even moths later!

When uploading online please use the key word TSSC87

Here is this week's sketch....


And of course my sample. I love the way this one turned out. It is even pretty IRL! Hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to create too!








Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card MJ, it looks stunning!

Wendy Hawkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! :) Another set I need to buy...lol

~Wendy Hawkinson
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

I really enjoyed using this sketch. Thanks so much.

Selene Kempton said...

So Cool! I love your sketch challenges! I had fun playing..

Juliet A said...

I prefer to send long cards, thanks for making a long card sketch.