Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A quick Sympathy card.

Fast and easy one for the cc235 and the latenightstampers challenge to use your Big Shot

Stamps: Close As a Memory
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: basic black
Accessories: markers, scallop oval die, top note die, embossing folder, big shot

Got to run,
Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

Beautiful MJ! I still have this set too and it is one of my favorites to use for a sympathy card. :)

ct said...

Great card!

rozie640 said...

Love the colors, I just hauled that set out, I have a few friends that have been begging me to make sympathy cards with them. Thanks for the push!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Love the colors! I like how you used the Top Note and Scallop Oval Frame together.

Sherrill Graff owner said...

this is an exceptional use of the big shot!!!! I can imagine customers would have to invest a pretty penny to recreate this beautiful card!!!! Thanks for the inspiration Mary Jo!
Hugs to you, sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

Leonie Schroder said...

what a lovely card Mart Jo! Love the colours and that embossing folder - just gorgeous!