Sunday, September 20, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 88

Wow, this week just flew by! Welcome to another week of my Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. We are on week 88! I hope you will play along with us this week. Thanks to everyone who played last week, if you didn't see the fabulous samples they are re-capped in the post just before this one. Great cards.

Lets get started right away--I actually have two cards made for this sketch but one will have to wait until Wednesday Night since it also fits my Three Clover's Challenge --yea, Kerry it is already done!

Here is this week's sketch.

and my card which I combined with the Latenight Stamper's Weekly Challenge. This week we are using Stamping Pastels on our projects--come on over and play along with that challenge too!




Stamps: Medallion
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa Specialty
Ink: VersaMark
Other: brads, pastel, daubers, hand held punch, finial press embossing folder, rub ons, chocolate chip marker.

Here is another sample for your inspiration. I love this card.







This fabulous card is from Kim at Kim's Basement Stamper
This is such a terrific Halloween card, don't you think? Be sure to head over to Kim's blog to see the inside of this card too--adorable!












I hope you choose to play along this week. If you do upload a card on line for this challenge please use the keywords TSSC88 and then come on back here to leave a link on Mister Linky below!

Thanks for stopping by and joining my challenge.
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Bohler said...

LOVE what you did with the sketch! The color is so beautiful!!!

Juliet A said...

Saw it, made it, had a good time.

Basement Stamper said...

Cute Card MJ, love the chalking, maybe I need to visit mine :-)

Carole'Anne said...

well my dear, how did I miss this challenge?
I have to do this tomorrow hope I still have time, can't beleive I missed it
thanks for posting another amazing challenge

Lorie said...

Fun sketch MJ! I almost added it for your set challenge to but then realized that there aren't any stamps on it only the Tall Tales paper...lol!

Selene Kempton said...

Great Sketch MJ. :)

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful cards!

Blessings, Maria