Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 86

As you can tell I have been MIA this week. Lots of reasons and not time to explain (or desire, lol) I am trying to get caught up today but it is a slow process. I am gonna post my sketch and the beautiful card that Kim Howard made for it and then I will be back later with my sample. Please consider playing along this week. The tag for today's challenge is TSSC86. Have a happy Labor Day!

Here is the sketch...



And Kim's beautiful sample...



Thanks so much Kim it means a lot to me that I was able to post your card even thought I have not even made mine yet. You rock. Please head on over the Kim's blog and give her some love!




3 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Mr. Linky must be in hiding today - here's my take on this weeks sketch

http://www.lisasomerville.com/2009/09/kitchen-sink-monday-kss-challenge-18.html

Maria Matter said...

thanks for the fun sketch, I made it my own! lol

I'm linked!
blessings, Maria

Leonie Schroder said...

a very sweet simple and elegant card! I might have a go at this one tomorrow