Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Now your hoppin!

It's here, our new releases are available today and we are celebrating with our sneak peek blog hop.You will be able to see the new SU Inkies being released today live and in action! Hopefully you just arrived here from Kristen's blog! If not, I'd like to guide you back to the beginning with Cathleen's blog so you can you can hop along, and enter to win this adorable Halloween set--just in time for your Halloween scrapbook pages or cards!

Bump In The Night Stamp Set

Bump In The Night Stamp Set

Price $15.00 FREE

In order to be eligible to win, you must leave a comment at each design team members' blog along the way, and leave a final comment on the SU Ink blog letting us know which Inkie or project along the way you liked best!

I chose to make a card with one of the new robot stamps and a set of coaster for my living room with the new the new fairies. I used all the fairies for my coasters, not only the new releases.


How cute are these two new robots.



I think they are just adorable. I thought they made a perfect pair together and I always love pink and grey together.

Next up are these great coasters I found in my craft room. Think I bought them eons ago! Since I actually have a collection of fairies in my living room I chose to use them to make coasters in the colors of the room. Aren't they fun. Here is a group picture--it is hard to get a good picture because of the glare.

and here are the individual coasters.





I love them! I hope you are enjoying the blog hop so far. The DT is so creative that I know you must be. But it is not over yet--you still have two more design team stops and then the final stop at SUINK! Next is the incredibly talented Tammy at Stamp Happy. Believe me you will be happy you stopped by to see what she created. Enjoy the rest of the hop and don't forget in order to be eligible for the great prize package you will need to leave a comment on all the DT blogs along with a final comment on the SUINK blog letting us know what your favorite new release is.

By the way--you still have time to win a pack of Core'dinations Card Stock by just entering the Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge at on the SUINK blog--you odd will be fabulous as we only have a few players so far this week. Be sure to look for it after your final stop!

Thanks for hoppin with us,
Mary Jo

26 nice people left a comment:

Denise Wenzloff said...

Lets Compute...How cute are they??? LOVE the fairies turned into coasters...

Buddha said...

Love your coasters - what a great way to use stamping in a different way. I love your "couple" - very fun.

Danielle Holsapple said...

Super cool idea with the coasters girl!

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the coasters! I wish we knew where you purchased them, as I would like to make my own:(

babyjsmom said...

Great coasters. I love the fairy stamps.

Cathleen said...

These are so cute Mary Jo, I love the coasters!

Juliet A said...

I love the coasters - what a cool idea! However, I'm starting to have a serious lust for those robots.

CraftyBea said...

How cute is that couple robot you say? SO darn cute! This just made me smile so much! Love the coaters too but the ROBOTS made my day. I can see a robot Valentine card in my future....

Nadine said...

OMG those coasters are great! What a clever idea and you did an awesome job on them. TFS

lisa808 said...

Great sentiment on your robot card!

TN Granny said...

Your coasters are darling what a cute idea.

jaymack said...

These fairies are just too cute.

Sue D said...

I like the pink and grey combo too! Sweet coasters.

Kristen said...

MJ,
Your projects came out wonderful. The coasters lok great!

AShu93 said...

The robot couple is the cutest card I've seen so far on the hop.

Cathy said...

Love the coasters, cute idea. The robot card is fantastic. Love the sentiment.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Your Bots are fabulous, MJ! I LOVE that you paired them up! What a cute couple! And your coasters are fabulous! What a great project!

C said...

Hee,hee...love the sentiment on your robot card but am smitten with those adorable fairy coasters...great job!!

C said...

Hee,hee...love the sentiment on your robot card but am smitten with those adorable fairy coasters...great job!!

LorettaL said...

MJ, you always have such cool projects!!! Love these.

ann marie said...

coaster what a neat idea

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

The robots are cute, but I love the fairies! And would love the new halloween set.

Donna said...

Oh, I love those coasters. I think I've told everyone so far that the fairy is so cute but the coaster set just confirms it. LOL. Thanks for the inspiration. I love blog hopping!

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous projects!
I love the sentiment on your robot card!

Diane Davies said...

Love the coaster idea. Those are great!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Mary Jo, these are awesome projects, love the coasters and the sweet fairy and robot images.
thanks for sharing
ceashark at aol dot com
carolyn s