Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Super Set Sampler Challenge #2

Come on and play along!

I am so excited about this new challenge! It will be so fun to have tons of 100% current samples shown by set. Don't you think? Here is the basic idea of the challenge. The challenge will be called Technostamper's Super Set Sampler Challenge (T3SC2). In honor of my love of Stampin Up stamps I will be doing this new challenge. The idea is that each week I will pick a set and make two cards with the set to start us off and hopefully inspire you to use the set too. I realize that you will not own all the sets that I do but you will get tons of fabulous ideas to share with your friends/customers. And of course you may fall in love with the set and realize you HAVE to have it! So I hope that you will play along on week's that you have the featured set, and visit on week's that you don't. Soon we will have so many wonderful ideas to use with our sets. The catch to this is that ALL SAMPLES MUST BE 100% CURRENT STAMPIN UP! SAMPLES. It is a challenge after all but I know you are all up for it. Are you in? I will be giving a $5 voucher each week for SU product --redeemable through me. You can accumulate them up to $25 before spending. So you will want to play as often as you can to earn lots of free stuff of your choice.

To be eligible to win the gift voucher you must do the following....

  1. Use 100% current Stampin Up products (if it is current by you and not in the US you will need to state that in your post.
  2. Use the FEATURED SET OF THE WEEK.
  3. Post a direct link to your sample on Mister Linky below
  4. Post by midnight Tues. night. (EST.)
  5. The sample does NOT have to be stamped now it can be one you already have done.
I will do a re-cap of all of the samples and announce the winner right before I post the new challenge. The links will be kept open though so you can add to them any time you want--you just will not be in the contest if you are after the deadline. For this week--T3SC2 challenge we are going to use ...... Autumn Harvest


This set is so versatile and great for fall cards. I have a few samples for you that I did today and I will combine the ones I have done in the past with the re-cap at the end of the week.

My first and second cards are for two other challenges too. First is the SUDSOL Case Challenge #1. And also the Latenightstamper's Step it up to the top challenge for this week.

The first card is the easy version....



And of course this is the stepped up version....


And finally I combined today's SCS sketch challenge with this set sampler challenge for this card.


Don't forget to leave your sample links below on Mister Linky!


You can find the supplies used for all cards at the end of the post.

The first official winner of the $5 Stampin Up! voucher from me is -----Carla Brasher

Here is her fabulous sample again for those of you who may not have seen it on the re-cap below. You can visit her blog at the link above the picture. Congratulations Carla--you can save these up or spend them individually--max amount to turn in at one time is $25. Thanks to everyone who played, it was a tough choice.


Don't forget to leave your sample links below on Mister Linky!

Supplies for my cards:

Card 1
Stamps: Autumn Harvest
Paper: Old Olive, So Chocolate Chip, To the Nines DP So Saffron DP, Shimmery White
Ink: re-inkers in pumpkin, old olive, so saffron, crushed curry-chocolate chip ink
Other: water pen, Ribbon, Scallop edge punch, Chocolate chip marker

Card 2
Same as above with the addition of

Clear button, Thanks embossing die, circle punch, So Saffron card stock

Card 3
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Trendy Trees
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, So Saffron , Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White, So Saffron DP, Shimmery White
Ink: re-inkers in pumpkin, old olive, so saffron, crushed curry-chocolate chip ink, Versa Mark, Basic Black
Other: word window punch, spritzer bottle, aquapainter, corduroy buttons, ribbon, black embossing powder
Technique, re-inker spread.

Don't forget to leave your sample links below on Mister Linky!

Wow, that was a long post! Hope you will play along.
Mary Jo







2 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

Well, I don't have that set but I'll be excited to see what all you wonderful ladies make! I hope I have next weeks set!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe my luck in you choosing this wondeful set--I just posted my LifeLinks Projects for last week--I used this same set for one of our projects!
It was such fun to see how the people in my Art class stamped their trees.