Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blogger's Challenge 28

Another Friday already! Yikes how time flies. (even if your not having fun, lol) The cool part is that I HAVE been having fun! I have been busy creating lots of stuff and enjoying every minute of it. Here is my card for this weeks Blogger Challenge. The challenge was to make a card using Pink and Brown. I already had my primas out from the last post so figured I would work them into this challenge too! Feels good to use up some of them. I also got to use the cute pins I found at JoAnn's the other day! Hope you enjoy it.



I brayed Pretty in Pink over the Au Chocolate paper to have it match with the pretty in pink on the top half of the card. The heart is paper pieced and the middle strip is crimped (been a while since I used that tool).

Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Background Basics
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Au Chocolate, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, heart pin, crimper, water color pencils, water brush, primas, brads, markers

20 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute card - love the layout!

Lynn Mercurio said...

So very adorable. Love your stick pin...you and I had the same idea! Great card.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Ohhhhhhhh, so cute! Luv everything about it...someone will be very lucky to receive it.

Basement Stamper said...

The ribbon and pretties kit piece really add a lot to this card! Great job!

Claudia Perry said...

OH I just LOVE the heart pin! Very cute card!!
Claudia

Misty said...

This is a very pretty card. Thanks for sharing.
Misty in New Mexico

Misty said...

Oh, PS, I used to be a Price before I married.
Misty

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo, I love that card. It looks cute, yummy and gorgeous at the same time!

Stefanie said...

Oh so pretty! I love the brayered Au Chocolat paper. Wish they would have brought that color back!

rozie640 said...

Love that little Mouse, the stick pin and those primas. Excellent card.

Leigh OBrien said...

Adorable, Mary-Jo! I love the flowers and the paper patterns, and the stick pin...all perfect together!

Lori said...

Looks great! The brayered Au Chocolat paper is so nice and so is the pin through the ribbon.

Nikki Bond said...

Very pretty! I love the ribbon and pin! {SMILES}

Lisa Bohler said...

Super stamp choice! Great minds think alike! Love this layout, too!

Connie Babbert said...

SO cute...just darling! You all are making me want that set!

Amy Caraluzzi said...

OMG how cute is this?!?! Great job, TFS!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

YOU are on a roll with this set! The stick pin is just perfection with this! Love it all!

Barbara said...

How cute is that! So sweet....and I just LOVE the embellishments. Fabulous job as always.

tonistamps said...

I really like the little flowers MJ!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Oh I just love Pink and Brown, great color combo. Love the card! I have some of those pins from a kit that I received in the mail and I wasn't sure how you would use them on a card or anything but now I have an idea! Thanks for sharing.