Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You've Got Mail!

Aren't these the cutest little things. I am thinking about giving these to my son's teachers for Valentines day filled with some kind of candy! They are from the dollar spot at Target. I actually used some retired designer paper on it and I am loving them. I did not want to do the whole "love" theme -- not that I don't love my son's teachers, but you know! Anyway this is going to be one of the club projects for tonight. I am letting them use the new rub ons on the front bottom. They are so easy to add that little extra with little effort. The colors used are Taken With Teal, Certainly Celery and Real Red. I also used the Garden Whimsy and Time Well Spent stamp sets.

3 nice people left a comment:

M.E. Greene said...

Love it! I think your colors are adorable, and I love the Garden Whimsy set. How cute!

Amber Porter said...

This is super cute! Any teacher would love receiving that for a gift!!

dasimonds said...

This is adorable...
What a great gift this will make.
Thanks for sharing.