Sunday, January 13, 2008

Never Too Happy!


I created this card for the sketch challenge on Beate's blog. I had a horrible time with this card. I don't think it was the layout, but the fact that I was really determine to use the Be Happy set and may have chose too many colors to work with! Anyway after a bit of agonizing I think it turned out ok in the end. What do you think?



Stamps: Be Happy, Just Like You, Time Well Spent
Paper: Bali Breeze dp, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, River Rock and Taken with Teal
Ink: Taken with Teal, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: markers, scallop circle punch, circle punch, prima, Sizzix embossing board

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo, I love the colors and set you picked. Your card just makes me smile!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles