Friday, January 25, 2008

More Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge Cards for your viewing pleasure.

Korin Sutherland @ Inky Doodle

Lisa @ Arctic Living

Korin Sutherland @ Splitcoaststampers

lcoughlin @ Splitcoastampers

Technique_Freak on Splitcoaststampers


How fun is this? If you want your card posted here please leave a comment and let me know where to find it. Thanks to all of you that have been playing.

3 nice people left a comment:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Well, for some reason my original post came out weird so I deleted it. I was trying to say that if you're sick of these challenge cards, you can ignore this post, but I finally screwed up the courage to do one, and you can find it on my blog here:
http://stacys-scraploft.blogspot.com/
2008/01/challenge-me-baby.html

If you don't want to put this one up on your blog, that's okay!

Love your stuff!!
Stacy

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Short note to let you know I finally got around to doing a card with your last sketch - posted it on my blog tonight :). Fun sketch - can't wait to try the next one...
Tera