Thursday, January 31, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends!


Here is a really quick and silly card. The inside says, I get by with a little help from my friends. This is another personal challenge to my self -- I have hundreds of Non Stampin Up! stamps that just never ever get used. I have had this silly image from Image Tree for years and it has never even seen ink. I am challenging myself to use some of these stamps that are hidden away in large pizza boxes (22 of them). Hope you don't mind a little Non Stampin Up! once in a while. Maybe one a week???? I hate to have all of these just sitting around and I can not bear to sell them when I have not even used them, lol!

And here is more cards for the sketch challenge this week.


Melissa at What do you (th) Ink

Melvena (Nena) Shaw at Splitcoaststampers





3 nice people left a comment:

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This is too cute. Love the giant egg.

rozie640 said...

Adorable card MJ. I have some non-SU stamps and am dying to buy Riley the Moose from Hanna stamps, so use those babies!

Jukie said...

What cute card! And please use non SU images as well - I dont haven't got any **shock** as SU has only just got to the UK. I think it shows your versatility and creativity that you able to use other products!