Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I love u - Happy Heart Day




Can you believe two cards with one sketch in one day! Got to love it. This new set Happy Heart Day is Ohhhh so cute! Don't forget to check out the special on this set this month. You can find it here. Let me know if you want to order it. This card was fun to make. I love the colors and the new rub ons we have now work great on ribbon! Here is a close up for you to see.




Can you see I did another card with my sewing machine too! Yippee! This is the most use it has gotten since I got it two years ago for Christmas.

Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Whimsy Wheel, So Many Sayings
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: scallop cutting blade, grosgrain ribbon, satin ribbon, water color pencils, markers, blender pen, Eastern Elegance rub ons, sewing machine