Thursday, January 17, 2008

I just love you.

A really simple Valentine! I wish it would have been as simple to get a good picture of it. Sorry. There are six different strips on the white base. The textures really look cool in real life. I love the chocolate chip and regal rose together. Hope you had a great day. See you tomorrow with my Blogger's Challenge card! TTFN!

5 nice people left a comment:

Emily said...

I love this card! That DSP is so darn pretty! I need to get mine out and use it =).

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great card, love the colors! You did a great job on this card. TFS

Anonymous said...

I love this card. You've inspired me to try this challenge also. Now where is that new Ginger Blossom paper I just got in.....

Anonymous said...

Hi, this card is great! What stamp set did you use? BTW, I love all your cards! :o)

MJ said...

The stamps used were Time Well Spent and Season of Joy