Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's Just Like you.


I can see that this SAB set will be one of my favorite sets. It is sooooo versatile. I cut the center snowflake out of my stamp to create a two step stamp! I mounted the snowflake part on another piece of wood so I can use it separately. I LOVE this set.

This is also for this weeks color challenge on SCS.

Stamps: So Many Scallops, Just Like You, Little Pieces, Time Well Spent
Paper: Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Aprocit Appeal, Whisper White, Cutie Pie dp
Ink: Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Aprocit Appeal
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, ribbon, mini crystals

4 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a fabulous tip about cutting the snowflake out to make two stamps. I just got mine late last night from UPS and haven't mounted them yet. Thanks for that hot tip MJ!! Love your card.

Courtney said...

I am so jealous! I haven't gotten any of the saleabration sets yet! Gorgeous card!

Pat Huntoon said...

You did a great job with the colors --the card is terrific.

M.E. Greene said...

Darling card! I love it!