Monday, January 14, 2008

First try with rub ons on glass.

This was my first try with the rub ons on glass. Not too bad, although I did waste one when I messed it up by not rubbing enough and then could not get it re-set. There is one on the back too. I thought these little jars were so adorable. I got them at AC Moore for $1. I am not sure I am happy enough with it to go get more jars, but it was pretty darn easy. I was thinking teacher gifts for Valentine's. The flower on the top is the new SAB set -- I have more to show you but I am working on 3 hours sleep from last night and I am tired.

2 nice people left a comment:

gretchenhs said...

Adorable! I just got mine in the mail last night (rub-on's) and I can't wait to play with them!

Gretchen Sheridan

rozie640 said...

Very sweet little bottle!