Sunday, January 20, 2008

Carte Postale


This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge. You can see the card I chose to CASE here. I changed the stamp set, colors, ribbon. Hope you enjoy. Also the size of the card is 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 and you can use regular envelopes to send! I like the size you will see more of it from me.

Stamps: Carte Postale
Paper: Le Jardin dp, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, River Rock
Ink: River Rock, So Saffron, Always Artichoke
Accessories: paper piercer, mat pack, scallop blade, markers


Don't forget I am starting a brand new thing tomorrow. It will be called the "Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge" I have quite a few fabulous stampers that will be playing along -- we hope you will too! Check back at lunch time tomorrow! (noon EST)

4 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Beautiful card, great detail and excellent cutting!

Bev Gerard said...

What a gorgeous creation! I love this set, and you've showcased it so beautifully, Mary Jo!

Bev

Pat Huntoon said...

Very Pretty, MJ!

Diane said...

Fun sketch and I love the idea of the mouse carrying the present from birthday whimsel. I think I'm going to use that idea today too! TFS!