Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More cards for Monday's Lunchtime Sketch Challenge


Here is one more from me for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge number 1. This actually fits the color challenge on SCS for today too. (Real Red, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou) What a fun combo.

Stamps: Toy Box, Canvas, Simple Sayings !!
Paper: Blue Bayou and Soft Sky dp, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky,
Accessories: brads, circle punches, scallop square and circle punch, ticket corner punch


And here are a few more links to other people who are playing...


Amy @ Partners in Crimp

Gerrie @ IWORK4STAMPS


Val @ Picture Perfect Past

Sue @ Stamp with Sue


Ida @ Faith Artristry

If you play or have played along please leave a link in my comments so I can add you. I will add as I find until the next challenge is posted. Remember, you don't have to have a blog we are also uploading to SCS under the keyword TSSC1

3 nice people left a comment:

Barbara said...

Oh, MJ! This is just wonderful!! Love the color combo AND the layout. Kind of makes me wish my son was young again.

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable. My little guy LOVES baseball so this would be "right up his ally" as he would say :).

Loved this sketch! Here's my attempt:http://inkydoodle.blogspot.com/2008/01/friday-play-time.html

Thanks for inspiring through your blog!

Anonymous said...

That link didn't work so well. Try this one:
http://inkydoodle.blogspot.com/