Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More for Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #2

Well, this is turning out to be a fun couple of day! NOT! Yesterday late afternoon I lost my internet connection so I could not do anything on line. Well we all know that that can easily put you behind. Well after a couple calls to my carrier we managed to figure out what the problem was and I was back up and running -- but oh so tired, so I decided I would post the new card challenge players in the morning. Well then the storm hit I am have been with out power for most of the day, lol! It's always something! The good news is my son and I have been able to play board games all day long, that was much needed! Anyway, I just wanted to post a few more cards for Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #2. Everyone is doing such an awesome job and this was kind of a hard sketch! Lovin all the samples, hope you are too.

Chrissy at Creating with Chrissy

Korin at Inky Doodle

Becky at Wooden Shoe Stamping

Kimm at Kimm's Daily Grace

Stacy at Stacy's Stamp and Scrap Loft

Stacy's 2nd card

Melody at Lilacs and Butterflies

Valerie at Picture Perfect Past


Holly at Glitter Samps and Ink (Oh My)


Bekah on Splitcoaststampers

All of the samples are wonderful ladies. I am thrilled so many of you are playing along. I have seen others if you post a comment on here I will link to yours too! Come on you know you want to play too. I am off to try the sketch on SCS now. Thanks again and hopefully I will be back soon with a card of my own to share.

1 nice people left a comment:

Anita said...

Your card was beautiful. Mine is so inferior to yours, but at least I tried it! Thanks!

http://www.wowprincess.com/anita/