Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's a Boy!


Today's sketch challenge card. I really like this new set. It is fun to work with. JoAnn's had their buttons on sale for 50% off so I bought a bunch. I think these ones are adorable.

Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Warm Words
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Cuttie Pie dp
Ink: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Basic Black
Accessories: paper piercer, mat pack, markers, ribbon, ticket corner punch, Label punch, circle punch, small oval punch, misc buttons

3 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

Mary Jo, this is adorable. I just ordered this set. Can't wait to get it now! Now, I've gotta' go to JoAnne's to see if they have those buttons. At first I thought they were shrink plastic but buttons are so much easier! LOL!
Thanks for another great card!
Lorraine

Margaret Raburn said...

Mary Jo,
Another green card from you! I always enjoy your projects and posts! I just ordered this set; thanks for the inspiration!
Margaret R

rozie640 said...

This card is adorable, love those buttons!!!!