Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So Sweet of You!


Don't you just love this flower? Can you believe you can get this set for free during sale-a-bration. And the best part of this set is that it is die-cut! That's right, just pop the images out and mount them -- ready to stamp in minutes! Everyone at my class last night thought I was crazy when I was actually dancing around the room because I was so excited I did not have to cut out all those scallops! YIPPEEEEE!

Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Bali Breeze dp
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive
Accessories: ribbon, Scallop Circle punch, mini faux brads, build a brad

The colors and layout were somewhat inspired by a notebook that Beate posted on her blog and challenged us to use for inspiration.

3 nice people left a comment:

Amy Caraluzzi said...

This is definitely on my wish list! So cute!!

rozie640 said...

Mary Jo this card is gorgeous. I absolutely love the layout. I am going to case the layout and stamp a card today!!! I'll email you my version. I needed the inspiration.

Pat Huntoon said...

I missed this somehow -- but this is just gorgeous!