Monday, January 7, 2008

Love is.


How fun is this little card. This is from a sketch over at Lauren's Blog. She is so creative and I just adore her work. I never did one of her sketches so this is my first. I had to alter the focal image size a bit to get the look I wanted. I am pretty happy with the results.

Stamps: Time Well Spent, Season of Joy
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Real Red and Basic Black
Accessories: ribbon, cuttlebug hearts and swirls folders. brads, flower punch, sponge daubers, gel pens, marker

5 nice people left a comment:

Paulax0x0 said...

OMG That is gorgeous! What a great way to wake up!
Thanks for sharing!
Paula

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fabulous card. Love the colors and the crisp design elements. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo, this card is gorgeous! I love all the detail you put into it and using 2 patterns of embossing folders. Great work!

dasimonds said...

This card is so sweet. I love
all the elements..just enough black
to make those hearts POP.
Nice sketch..Lauren is one talented
girl.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love it!