Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Make a Wish and Enjoy Your Day!

OK, my hubby says this card does NOT work! He says that no sail boater is "Gone Fishing" What do you think? The challenge to my self was to create a male card with a baby set. I had no idea where I was going with it but pretty much new the elephant wasn't gonna work, lol! So this is what it ended up with. I think it is one of those cards that has just a bit too much yet needs something! I would love to hear what you think.

Stamps used: Nursery Necessities and Riviting
Paper: So Saffron, Soft Sky, River Rock, Always Artichoke, Basic Black Le Jardin dp and Very Vanilla
Ink: So Saffron and River Rock
Other: Black gel pen, photo corner punch, circle punch misc buttons and the new Rub Ons.

2 nice people left a comment:

Barbara said...

I like it. It's simple looking and the colors are masculine. Maybe for a birthday? Your hubby is probably right about no fisherman using a sail boat, though!

Anonymous said...

I think it is really nice and masculine. It would work fine without the "Gone Fishing" sign. My husband agreed with yours. He said "There is something innately wrong with putting a gone fishing sign with a sail boat."