Friday, January 25, 2008

Wanna Scrap?

Boy do I feel better today! Thank you Lord. I am happy to say that I had fun stampin this morning and it seems my MoJo was just playing a little game of hide and seek. Well I am very good at the game, ask my son, so I found it! This card is for todays Limited Supply challenge on SCS. The challenge was to use scraps. Unfortunately I could do this every day for weeks on end all day long with no breaks and still not put a dent into my scrap pile! This is also a sneak peek at one of my future sketchs for my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. (this sketch will be way down the road -- since I could not seem to stamp last night I created a few more sketches) The little flowers are popped up and the saying is a rub on! The squares are one inch.

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Cutie Pie dp, Basic Black, Bashful Blue and So Saffron
Ink: NONE
Accessories: three in one punch, black marker, sewing machine

10 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

This card is FABULOUS, wow, I need to start playing with my scraps! I wouldn't have to buy cardstock for a year if I used up all my scraps. Great idea.

Lorie said...

Gorgeous card! Can you e-mail me please. I can't find the hot chocolate holder post and I want to link to it when I show everyone on my blog what I won from you! :o)

Emily said...

Wow! This is awesome!! Great use for scraps =).

cjknick said...

Mary Jo! This card is so danged cute! I love the cutie pie paper (one of my favs) and the popped flowers. You rock, girl!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Now this is a WOW card with no Stamping??? How can that be? lol! Nice work MaryJo. Love how you used "scraps" TFS

Anonymous said...

adorable card!

Kristine said...

This is awesome!! LOVE that you added flowers on pop dots to highlight the squares!! :) Nice card. What about the saying on the bottom ? Is that a sticker?

Courtney said...

That is just absolutely wonderful! I do feel a CASE coming on!!! TFS!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet....Love everything about this!!!

Ladystamper said...

This card is just beautiful. I love the colors, the layout, the rub on, everything! I'll be trying one of these toon!