Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Sale-A-Bration going on!

This is for the Sketch challenge at SCS. I think it turned out pretty cute. I may even use it for my son for his 8th birthday????? I really had fun with this set. The cake and the candle tips are clear embossed. Hope you enjoy.

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy, All in a Row
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: CB, VersaMarker, clear embossing powder. ribbon, Word Window Punch.

5 nice people left a comment:

dasimonds said...

Cute Birthday card...
I like the cake and balloons.
I didn't get this stamp set..
but I might change my mind.
Great color combo.

rozie640 said...

Excellent job MJ. So many details, love all the work.

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo...your designs and ideas are just wonderful! I am so glad you like to share............liked the candles.

Anonymous said...

Hi MJ-

Just stopping by to say hi. I noticed your very amusing comment on Pat Huntoon's blog for the give-away of one of my stamp sets so I thought I'd check out your blog :). Love your artwork! I'll be visiting often!

~Korin Sutherland
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Julie said...

Love these colors!