Saturday, January 5, 2008

So happy for you!


This is for the Limited Supply Challenge 149 on SCS. The challenge is to create a card using NO white or vanilla. I am not sure where I was going with this card, and I think it really shows, lol! I was using up scraps of paper that were within reach from my work area. I also wanted to use the little stitched square cuttlebug folder. The flower in the focal image and the background are from the retired Doodle That stamp set. So happy for you is from the new Nursery Necessities set. The black floral designs on the bottom are from the Eastern Elegance Rub Ons.
After embossing with the little folder I punched it out with the square punch and then punched a circle out of the center.

Stamps: Doodle That, Nursery Necessities
Paper: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Accessories: markers, watercolor pencils, blender pen, circle punch, square punch, stitched square cuttlebug mini folder, ribbon, Eastern Elegance Rub Ons, paper piercer, mat pack, sewing machine

0 nice people left a comment: